We are a team of writers who create and curate compelling content for use across social media channels, email marketing, online and in print, as needed to support campaign initiatives for our clients. Content may include:
- Social media strategy with review of voice, tone, content topics, hashtag use and brand guidelines.
- Social media implementation, posting and monitoring and responding to questions and comments.
- Editorial strategy and content calendars for consumer outreach.
- Coordination of consistent content across all channels, including print pieces and PR.
- Newsletter content with direct outreach to identified consumer audiences and segmentations.
- Website content to update current pages or suggest new content based on new messaging or brand positioning.
- Print content such as visitor guides, brochures, one sheets and other collateral.
There are multiple ways we work with clients on their social media.
- In some instances, we provide the strategy with examples of posts, blogs, newsletters, etc. and then walk our client through best practices in a hands-on workshop to answer questions and set the organization up for success.
- In other scenarios, we draft all content for review by the client, then execute and manage the content.
- In a hybrid model, we oversee the strategy and inclusion of key messages. Posting is handled collaboratively, with our team managing strategic components and the client posting timely, in-the-moment content.
Download our Owned Media content planner for blogs and newsletters by filling out the form below:
Campaigns with Content Development
How this Case Study may be relevant to you: This project involved developing a strategic marketing plan, Google advertising campaigns for…Read More
We earned 5.61 million media impressions in just four months, created video content that received 18,038 YouTube views, and 52,036…Read More