We focus advertising on Facebook and Instagram. Social media advertising on Facebook and Instagram leverages your current social media channels to further share your content. It plays a key part in your overall strategy and can work within your larger plan to accomplish your campaign goals. At Break the Ice Media, we provide optimized advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram with dedicated monitoring and reporting. Our team has extensive experience in Facebook's Business Manager and Ads Manager platform, and are constantly learning to keep up with updates on the ever-changing channels. In fact, our team has direct access to priority support and strategic consultation at Facebook through their Marketing Expert program.
Campaign Goals & Objectives
Facebook offers a wide range of objectives for campaigns that can help accomplish the larger goals of your overall strategy. These objectives touch on different parts of the buyer funnel, working together to reach the customer at key moments within their journey:
- Brand Awareness Campaigns - Show your ads to people who are most likely to remember them.
- Reach Campaigns - Show your ads to the maximum number of people.
- Traffic Campaigns - Send people to a destination, like a website, app, Facebook event or Messenger conversation.
- Engagement Campaigns - Get more Page likes, event responses, or post reacts, comments or shares.
- Video Views Campaigns - Show people video ads.
- Lead Generation Campaigns - Collect leads for your business or brand.
- Conversions Campaigns - Show your ads to people most likely to take valuable actions, like making a purchase or adding payment info, on your website, app or in Messenger.
Affordability in Advertising
Advertising on Facebook and Instagram is by far the most affordable and efficient use of social media advertising dollars. Lower cost-per-click, a broad audience and lower advertising minimum spends make it more affordable than other platforms. According to 2018 and 2019 surveys conducted by Pew Research Center:
- 69% of adults in the U.S. use Facebook
- 74% of U.S. adults on Facebook visit the site daily
- Facebook is popular among all demographic groups
- Instagram is popular with younger demographics
What You Should Know About Facebook Ads
How this Case Study may be relevant to you: This campaign deals in advertising campaigns that speak to several distinct target audiences and changing creative to keep ads fresh for those audiences. Genesee County is on the leading edge of digital marketing trends, and Tourism Marketing Director Kelly Rapone is focused…Read More
Take your advertising to the next level when you leave the "Boost" button behind. Learn the ins-and-outs of Facebook's Business Manager as well as best practices in this whitepaper written by Senior Consultant Camille Zess.
Download your copy:
At Break the Ice Media we are committed to ongoing professional development of our team within tourism marketing. Each year,…Read More