Thanks for registering!
Thank you for registering! You now have free access to the Virtual Summit on April 1-3, 2020. Check your inbox for these emails, coming shortly:
- Confirmation email
- Your password will arrive in a separate email
Then use the links below to start watching today's presentations!
To start, join our Facebook Group and view the FB Live kickoff from 11am EST where we go over things like:
- What to expect during the summit + what I hope you’ll get out of it.
- How to make the most of the presentations.
- When to check into the Facebook group.
Can't wait to see you there! To log in on the website, you'll use the login you created when you registered. If you're not sure, you can manage your account here. Then follow the links in this email to today's presentations.
Below you will find all of the links to each presentation today.
- These pages will go live a few minutes before the scheduled time.
- If you are attending the presentations live, you will also be able to participate in a live Q&A with the presenter after the presentation ends.
- You will find a chatbox at the bottom of the presentation page where you can ask your questions and view questions and answers from other summit attendees.
- Make sure you download the worksheets that accompany each presentation.
Here is the line-up and links for today’s presentations: (note these are in US Eastern Standard Time)
Wednesday, April 1
1:00 PM Destination Marketing: Strategies for Getting Through a Pandemic* presented by Jennifer Barbee, Destination Innovate
*We are excited to announce that this presentation will be a live Go To Webinar. Jennifer will be sharing her insights on what is happening in this moment of digital marketing during a pandemic. Then she will be available for you to ask her questions and get her response live on camera. Don’t worry, if you miss the live session, we will have the recording posted in the summit website for you to watch later.
Please follow this link for Jennifer’s presentation at 1PM
2:00 PM Responsible Marketing Presented by Dan Janes, Madden Media
3:00 PM Webinar Best Practices for Tourism Businesses presented by Adena Miller, Break the Ice Media
If the time doesn’t fit in your schedule, all of our sessions will be FREE AND ACCESSIBLE to you over the next 30 days – so you can watch from your home office, your couch, or on-the-move from your mobile phone.
Enjoy and we look forward to hearing your feedback on this much-needed event!