Creating a Unique Travel Niche Through Collaboration, with Karolina Guilcapi
Karolina Guilcapi has managed private luxury tours since 2006, endlessly promoting a hands-on travel approach. With a background from Johnson & Wales University, a school dedicated to food and travel, she has been deeply involved in the growth of the tourism industry. Specializing in Latin America, Karolina represented her product at countless trade shows, organizations, and events around the world, inspiring travelers to become lifelong clients. She has tasted her way across 40 countries continuously inspecting services, meeting local foodies, and searching out the next morsel to offer in her itineraries.
She treats food like she does travel – an experience that should utterly satisfy you.
In this episode of Destination On The Left, Karolina shares why collaboration with chefs and organizations across the South American continent has allowed her to build a thriving travel business even during the global pandemic. Karolina also discusses why anticipating and addressing travelers’ concerns and needs has become a cornerstone of her work.
What You Will Learn:
- How immigrating to New York from Poland at age ten sparked Karolina’s passion for travel and exploring new places, and why she focuses her work on Latin American travel
- Why Karolina chose to start her company, Sated Ventures, and how it has taken off even during the global pandemic
- How Sated Ventures has carved out a unique niche by focusing on local chefs as guides to the unique flavors, ingredients and culinary history of the region
- What new skills and talents Karolina has discovered since launching her business, and what challenges she has overcome during the pandemic
- Why collaboration and being active within the local community as a helpful partner can be a powerful organic way to grow your business
- What changes, new challenges and opportunities Karolina expects as we begin to return to global travel
- Why understanding and problem-solving for travelers is a key component of Karolina’s work, and why seeing things from the perspective of the traveler is vital
Creating a Unique Travel Niche Through Collaboration
Karolina Guilcapi is an innovative travel expert who has carved out a unique niche for her company, Sated Ventures, by focusing on the unique culinary adventures and flavors to be found in South America. In this episode of Destination On The Left, Karolina shares why collaboration with chefs and organizations across the South American continent has allowed her to build a thriving travel business even during the global pandemic. Karolina also discusses why anticipating and addressing travelers’ concerns and needs has become a cornerstone of her work.
Transparency, Being Helpful, and Identifying Partnership Opportunities
As Karolina said during our conversation, world travelers often save the South American experience for last, preferring to tour Europe and Asia. However, by leveraging creative partnerships, Karolina is working to change that. Karolina’s organization, Sated Ventures, focuses on the unique dining experiences available in South America and works closely with local chefs, restaurants and other food industry organizations to create unique, once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences for her clients.
By maintaining a tight focus on this unique niche and by working tirelessly to be helpful to her clients and partners, Karolina has been able to organically grow her business even during the unique travel challenges of the global pandemic. This extends to anticipating and understanding traveler concerns about the coronavirus pandemic and working to address them in an empathetic way. Karolina is truly a facilitator whose specialized knowledge of South American cuisine has allowed her business to thrive even during these challenging times.
To learn more about Karolina and her company, Sated Ventures, please check out the contact links below:
- Website: www.satedventures.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/karolina-guilcapi-15670066/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/satedventures
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/karo.travels.and.eats/
We value your thoughts and feedback and would love to hear from you. Leave us a review on your favorite streaming platform to let us know what you want to hear more of. Here is a quick tutorial on how to leave us a rating and review on iTunes!: https://breaktheicemedia.com/rating-review/