We have BIG news. Break The Ice Media and Clark CSM Marketing Communications are moving in together. Our teams have been collaborating on client projects for two years and we have decided to take our relationship to the next level! Co-location will bring two creative marketing firms under one roof, allowing us to tap into each other’s marketing know-how and expertise.
We accomplish so much more as a team. Here are examples of our collaborations for three client campaigns:
- Casa Larga Vineyards – BTI has worked with Rochester’s winery for over 5 years. Clark CSM joined the account team in 2015 and together we worked on their annual catalog – with a refreshed design and copy. View the Catalog.
- Waterloo Container – For this client, we worked together to build a national ad campaign with trade publications in the wine industry. We simplified the messages and refreshed the brand look. View the Ads:
- Haunted History Trail – With the help of a Market NY grant awarded through the Finger Lakes Regional Economic Development Council, Haunted History Trail added a digital marketing campaign in 2015. Clark CSM and Break The Ice Media teamed up to provide strategy, creative and tactical execution. [sg_popup id=”3″]View the Results[/sg_popup].
Through our work together, we have found that we have a lot in common. Not only do both of our agencies work a lot in the NYS Tourism Industry, but we have discovered many more reasons why we like hanging out together:
- We hold a shared commitment to clients, employees and community.
- We are Finger Lakes lovers – we live here, work here and play here!
- We’re all dog people. Now that’s compatibility! You may even see a wagging tail in our new space now and then.
- We are lifelong learners, always striving to improve and find the next “new” thing.
- Darn it, we are all fun people! Over the past two years we’ve worked together, hung out together and even gone to happy hour together.
What does this mean for our clients?
- Clark CSM clients and Break The Ice clients will remain with their respective account teams —which means everything you know and love about your team stays the same.
- Shared clients will realize the benefits that come with a larger team and a wider range of expertise.
- Current and new clients will have an opportunity to receive more services from one location.
The bottom line:
More Brains = More Ideas = Better Campaigns = Better Results.
Our move takes place on December 28th and our new address is 56 N. Main Street Pittsford. We are looking forward to a freshly painted office and settling into our new surroundings on January 4. Keep an eye out on Facebook and Twitter… We are a social team and pictures will be shared throughout the move!